samedi 1 décembre 2012

November

 










If blogging is "sharing", then I'm the Queen of England !
Or the Pope or Santa Claus !
I've never had so many visits on my blog since I started, in March this year.
So many Curious Visitors who shamelessly plunder pictures
without even having the politeness to say Hello.
Or visitors who used to come to ensure a daily visit or comment to their own blog
and are now "nosing up".
Or bloggers with whom I kindly and innocently share the fact that they are featured in another blogger's post, and who react buy a laconic "Thank you"...


Is this going to be Christmas at the end of the month ?
A time of sharing, getting together and enjoying...
When you meet a neighbour, do you snub him ?

Happy Month of December !



10 commentaires:

  1. so much isabel marant! i absolutely adore the black boots, i wish i could hunt down a pair for myself!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! it ends soon so click here :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Inspiring!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great post and blog :)
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. nice blog!

    http://thehandbagconcept.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You really have way too many Isabel Marant shoes, love them all!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love the pic in the supermarket!! kiss

    New post on my blog - Do u need a dress for the new year's eve?
    Scegli il vestito adatto a te per Capodanno su:

    www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I just stumbled across your blog, and have to say that wow, you have an amazing Isabel Marant collection. It's true, many bloggers just go to leave comments, but I suppose they see it as networking? I'm not sure really. It would be better if there was a little more transparancy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. It's so rude to use someone elses pictures without 1)asking them for permission and 2)the link to the source...
    I think you are doing a fine job here on your blog! It's one of my daily reads;) Keep up the good work!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's so kind Sweetie ! Thanks for being one of my regular supporters !!
      XX Françoise.

      Supprimer