mercredi 14 novembre 2012

Clans Scotland







Where to find the perfect Tartan scarf ?
In Scotland, of course !
And believe me this one is the softest wool scarf I ever had.
The ideal addition to foggy morning outfits !



I'm wearing :
Clans Scotland Wool scarf via Ebay UK
Mango oversized coat
Zara boyfriend ripped jeans
ASOS boots 



6 commentaires:

  1. Ah what a nice scarf!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have the most amazing coats... The scarf is gorgeous. Isn't fall the most beautiful season!

    xx
    5th&6th

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Totally loving your outfit. I adore my Zara boyfriend jeans. Beats all the more expensive designer ones, hands down. The Mango coat is so striking but also very practical.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful fall setting and that scarf is very nice. Seems as if those are pretty popular right now. You look great sweetie!

    xxTheresa

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wonderful! of course I agree that scotland is the perfect place to find a scarf ;) great shots too daisy.x

    ♥ Thankfifi
    Thanks so much for your comment on my post today :)

    RépondreSupprimer