jeudi 18 octobre 2012

Autumn Bandana

I don't usually wear Black and Red.
There's something Hot Lingerie or SM about it... Phew ! Just kidding !
Far from me the idea of turning this one into an improper post !
Take all this as second degree !!
So here am I giving a try to this combination and I must say the floral pattern
 of this skirt plays a great part into cooling down the whole look !
Hope you like it !

ASOS quilted jacket
Zara knit
Isabel Marant bandana skirt
Sacha studded boots
Alexander Wang Rocco bag

5 commentaires:

  1. hola preciosa!!
    Tan guapa como siempre, te sientan muy bien este look tan cañero, las fotos maravillosas , los botines me han encantado , muchos besitoss amor feliz tarde

  2. Absolutely love it from head to toe,dear!;)

  3. You sexy thang! I've yet to work up the courage to wear anything short - yet. Knowing me, I'd probably flashed someone accidentally (I'm a clumsy gal). I like how you find cheaper alternatives instead of resorting to designer pieces head to toe.

    1. Isabel Marant is not that cheap ... But thanks for the compliment anyway !