jeudi 30 août 2012

Boston


What's in the Box ? A flight ticket for Boston? Nay !!!











Description : Black python-effect hidden wedge sneakers of the Bobby and Betty family.
Characteristic : super comfortable and most coveted shoes.

Personal comment : Glad I ordered them last week (very few sizes left on NAP) and one size up my usual size so that my wee toes don't feel squeezed.
 Only small negative point : strong glue smell when I opened the box ... hope this will gradually disappear ! Probably due to the place they were made (PRC).
For instance, my Willows still smell of leather as from the beginning
(made in Portugal, Vive l'Europe !!!)


Conclusion : Hope you could get yours too !



Zara flower shirt (old)
Vintage leather skirt
Isabel Marant Boston sneakers



 

11 commentaires:

  1. She makes the most amazing sneakers! Very pretty! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ooooooh!! I'm turning green with envy here!! I'd totally get a black too. Love LOVE the Boston. I didn't know they're made in China. My See by Chloe wedges are made there too and the chemical smell is pretty strong. On the other hand, they're really well made and comfy. It's odd because I don't get that with European made items.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the way you styled the sneakers, you look great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ah so jealous!! LOVE the Boston sneakers by Isabel!! So effortlessly cool and adds the perfect amount of edge to any outfit. Love how you wore them with a fitted skirt and girly blouse...such a great combo!

    xoxo, Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks very much everyone, I really appreciate your lovely comments !
      xx Françoise

      Supprimer
  5. The floral top looks cute with your leather skirt. We love it!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. love sneakers!!!!isabel marant the best

    hi,visit and follow my fashion blog The Pie Hole on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820?ref=hl/ and here http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ or here http://lookbook.nu/thepiehole and begin my members with google friend connect please :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm now following you,follow me...

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wauw the sneakers are amazing!! Lucky you!! X

    RépondreSupprimer