vendredi 31 août 2012

Aztec Skirt







As soon as I saw this skirt in store earlier this summer, I thought : Hum, I've go to get it !
I didn't know yet how to style it, I rather saw it for a fall look, but it has gradually made its way into my end-of-summer essentials.
Hey ! I could even pair this skirt with my Bostons !
What do you think ?


Camaïeu denim shirt
Zara Aztec print skirt
Texto open toes



8 commentaires:

  1. Love the skirt!!!!
    - Aliya :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i LOVE LOVE LOVE your Chanbray shirt and sure the aztec stands out with it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cute chambray and aztec print skirt pairing! I must try this too. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Joli look, j'aime beaucoup l'imprimé de ta jupe.
    Bises, http://www.thefashionandgeek.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love that skirt, expecially paired with a denim shirt! genious!
    Material Fixations

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Nice skirt. I also wanted to buy it but I finally chose the red-white-grey one :)

    RépondreSupprimer