mercredi 6 juin 2012

Days with, Days without





It's really annoying to have to mention the weather all the time. Probably because winter has invited itself longer than expected ! It reminds my last week in Scotland during my University years. After spending a year teaching up in the Stirling region, we had decided with friends to take a trip around the country. On the very first day, we were quite put off, not knowing if we wanted to continue the trip or not. We had experienced "4 seasons in one day".  (Don't misunderstand me, I love Scotland ! I still regularly visit friends over there, and my pleasure is intact, even 20 years later). To some extent this is a wee bit what we have to cope these days, all over Europe, unfortunately...
So that was me again stuck in the garage yesterday ! At least you can call it my natural habitat. I'm not running for fancy places or scenery to take my pictures !


Camaïeu denim jacket
Camaïeu knit
Pimkie leopard print slim pants
Sacha biker boots
Alexander Wang Rocco


1 commentaire:

  1. I'm obsessed with those boots,girl!WOW!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer